FORM ANXIETY…the people say IT IS REAL.
Filling out forms can be an overwhelming and daunting process, especially legal and healthcare related documentation. Many people also struggle with completing tax forms, job applications, writing cover letters, resumes, research papers, website content, or anything related to words and numbers.
Form anxiety or formophobia is defined in the Urban Dictionary as, Read More
We are quoting the Urban Dictionary because to date, form anxiety is not a nationally recognized “diagnosis” despite the plethora of online feeds and hashtags showing otherwise. According to www.myptsd.com, 79.5% of poll-takers were anxious to some degree when filling out forms. Even with this online community assurance that form anxiety perseveres, health and academic research is virtually non-existent.
The reality of form anxiety is that it exists for a reason. Misinformation, too much information, not enough information, legally complex information, too many words, too many numbers, so many ifs, and so many other reasons. OR, maybe you just don’t care to do it yourself!
Whether or not your reason is above, 25th Hour is ready to assist you with your document-related requests locally (Fort Wayne, Indiana) by appointment in our office or at an agreed meeting place. A meeting place could be at your local government office, the hospital or doctor’s office, or the university to work with you side-by-side. We can meet you at Starbucks even though we have coffee!
What Can We Assist You With?
See some options below or tell us how we may assist specifically with your document and writing needs.
What We Can(‘t) Do
MOST IMPORTANT, WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS. What does this mean? 25th Hour CAN NOT and WILL NOT provide legal advice. Read our Document Assistance Services’ Terms and Conditions Agreement.
We CAN assist with:
- Preparing forms and other documentation;
- Conducting research;
- Writing content (Court/Case related material as dictated); and
- Reviewing and editing existing materials.
How It Works
Not sure we can help? Call or email us first to connect and discuss your needs. Our policy is to be upfront about the services we can provide and the cost of these services. There are no hidden fees or terms; and we WILL NOT try to upsell you.
For LOCAL (FORT WAYNE, INDIANA) IN-PERSON ASSISTANCE:
- Schedule an appointment, call, text, or email for an initial consult to discuss questions and requirements. After understanding your requirements we can agree to the final price should you decide to move forward.
- Review our Document Assistance Services’ Terms & Conditions Agreement, and pay agreed price.
- Complete services as agreed.
- Ensure your satisfaction!
Before work starts, we (25th Hour & you) will discuss and agree upon exact services to be performed and the price to be paid (due upfront in most cases). Final prices vary and are dependent upon the services requested. We can tell you that pricing starts at $50 for document assistance services.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES available upon request
- Email Copy INCLUDED with paid service
- Paper Copies (with paid service) – first printed black and white copies complimentary up to 50 pages. Additional copies $.15 per single black and white page. Color copies $.25 for each single page.
- Client portal / Digital storage
- Convert paper to fillable pdf
- Filing and Mailing Services
- Pickup / Dropoff Services
***We DO NOT currently offer Notary services.
If you are ready, leave your form anxiety at our door…Contact Us